Archer Uni-Fluid XP is a universal tractor hydraulic fluid formulated specifically for tractors and other off-highway equipment using a centralized system to lubricate the transmission, differentials, wet brakes, power steering, and hydraulic systems.
Archer Uni-Fluid XP is compatible with current formulations and provides improved piston pump wear performance, smoother long-term transmission control, a reduction in final drive component wear, and a dramatic improvement in deposit control. It also provides proper cooling and frictional properties for wet brakes and power take-off clutches.
Archer Uni-Fluid XP features high-viscosity-index base oil and protective additives to provide exceptional thermal stability and low-temperature fluidity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Controlled friction properties for smooth and efficient transmission of power across all normal temperature ranges
- Excellent lubricating characteristics for quiet operation, smooth shifting, and excellent wear protection
- Long fluid life and extended transmission life
- Exceptional oxidation stability and resistance to chemical deterioration
- Excellent viscosity stability (high viscosity index) to help assure adequate lubrication
- without excessive thinning in severe high-temperature service or thickening at low starting temperatures
- Superb protection against rust and corrosion, as well as enhanced protection for soldered fittings
- Excellent resistance to foaming
- Compatible with common transmission seal materials