Archer Fully Formulated 50/50 Pre-Diluted Coolant is a 50/50 mixture of Fully Formulated Coolant and deionized water and is designed to provide excellent engine protection for heavy-duty cooling systems. Traditionally, heavy-duty equipment operators were limited to using low-silicate automotive antifreeze that required the addition of supplemental coolant additives (SCAs) at initial fill and top off. While this was effective, it resulted in mixing errors when the SCA was added. To prevent SCA variability caused by mixing errors, and improve convenience, Archer Fully Formulated 50/50 Pre-Diluted Coolant/Antifreeze was developed.
Archer Fully Formulated 50/50 Pre-Diluted Coolant/Antifreeze is a universal antifreeze, having the advantages of low silicate, low total dissolved solids and additives to provide wet sleeve liner cavitation protection. Since Archer Fully Formulated 50/50 Pre-Diluted Coolant/Antifreeze has a high quality of SCAs incorporated, there is no need to add SCAs at initial fill or when topping off to compensate for SCA dilution.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No additional SCAs required at initial fill or top-off.
- Pre-diluted with deionized water; no need to add water at initial fill or when topping off.
- Contains additives for superior wet sleeve liner cavitation protection.
- Low silicate, low total dissolved solids.
- Phosphate-free formula that reduces the risk of scale.
- State-of-the-art corrosion inhibitors.
- Use at top-off to maintain correct SCA levels.