Archer Extended Life OAT Coolant/Antifreeze features an Organic Acid Technology (OAT) formulation that delivers total cooling system protection for 1,000,000 miles of on-road use (8 years or 20,000 hours of off-highway use)* without the use of supplemental coolant additives (SCAs). When required, top off the cooling system using only Archer Extended Life or Archer Extended Life 50/50 Pre-Diluted OAT Coolant/Antifreeze to ensure proper inhibitor levels are maintained.
Archer Extended Life Pre-Diluted OAT Coolant/Antifreeze is a phosphate-free, silicate free, nitrite-free, borate-free coolant that uses organic acid inhibitors to provide superior wet sleeve liner cavitation protection and corrosion prevention of typical cooling system
*To maintain the protection provided by Archer Extended Life OAT Coolant/Antifreeze, the proper level of inhibitor system must be
present. Proper level can typically be achieved by topping off with Archer Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Eliminates the need for SCAs and coolant filters, saving time and money
- Provides effective long-term corrosion protection for aluminum, copper-brass, cast iron, steel, and solder alloys
- Provides exceptional long-term elastomer compatibility
- To realize extended service life, contamination levels should be kept below 25%
- Compatible with most coolant technologies