Archer Soybean Oil Lubricants and Solvents continue Archer’s long history of providing farmers and heavy equipment operators with top-caliber products.
Archer Soy Spray is a high-performance product of 98% methyl ester derived from 100% virgin soybean oil. Environmentally safe, Archer Soy Spray promotes uniform herbicide application and improved target coverage of herbicide sprays.
- Spread better than petroleum-based COCs. This increases the herbicide-to-weed contact, providing high levels of control.
- Do not evaporate from the leaf surface. Their high boiling point allows them to remain on the plant surface longer, increasing absorption and penetration.
- Remain an oily liquid longer. Many herbicides, dissolved in an oily liquid, penetrate the plant cuticle more easily.
- Accelerate herbicide uptake. Because methyl esters are liquids, they tend to lubricate the wax structure of the plant cuticle and cause them to “slip apart.” Uptake is increased, and translocation of the herbicide becomes more rapid.
- Fill spray tank 1/3 full of clean water.
- Start agitation.
- Add herbicide(s) of choice and mix thoroughly.
- Add Soy Spray.
- Add remaining water and continue agitation.
ADDITIONAL NOTES FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
Store above 32°F if possible. Product could separate slightly if kept at subfreezing temperature for a prolonged period, and some solids could form in the blend. In this event, warm the product to room temperature (70°F) and agitate by shaking container or mixing with a mechanical device.