Archer Power Tran Fluid is a heavy-duty drive train lubricant designed primarily for use in transmissions, hydraulic systems, differentials, and final drives of Caterpillar equipment. It possesses the required wear, oxidation stability, deposit control, frictional characteristics,
and seal compatibility as set forth in Caterpillar specification TO-4. It will provide excellent service in both new and older Caterpillar equipment. It also meets the Allison C-4 requirements for use in Allison powershift transmissions.
Archer Power Tran is also recommended for use in some manual transmissions where the following combination of specifications are allowed: API GL-1, API CD and CAT TO-2. However, it should not be used to top off gear oils in these applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent wear protection for highly loaded components.
- Good friction retention for consistent shifting.
- Excellent oxidation stability to minimize deposits.
- Enhanced rust/corrosion prevention to protect internal parts from wear.
- Good seal properties to control swelling, hardening, and cracking.