Archer Low-Viscosity Uni-Fluid XP is a multifunctional, superior-quality fluid, specially formulated for use in transmissions, final drives, wet brakes, and hydraulic systems of tractors and other equipment employing a common fluid reservoir.
It is designed for use in low-temperature applications and wherever a fluid meeting John Deere J20D is specified.
It is formulated with high-quality base oil, a superior viscosity index improver, and a special additive package providing unsurpassed oxidation and corrosion inhibition, anti-wear properties, anti-foam, and excellent frictional characteristics.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Controlled friction properties for smooth and efficient transmission of power across all normal temperature ranges.
- Excellent lubricating characteristics for quiet operation, smooth shifting, and excellent wear protection.
- Long fluid life and long transmission life.
- Exceptional oxidation stability and resistance to chemical deterioration.
- Excellent viscosity stability (high viscosity index) to help assure adequate lubrication without excessive thinning in severe high-temperature service or thickening at low starting temperatures.
- Superb protection against rust and corrosion, as well as special protection for soldered fittings.
- Excellent resistance to foaming.
- Compatible with common transmission seal materials.