Formulated from a full synthetic base stock, Archer Gold Trans-Fifty Manual Transmission Gear Lubricant possesses a high viscosity index and a low pour point. It is designed for severe service and heavy-duty manual transmissions that require a straight mineral oil (non-EP).
Archer Gold Trans-Fifty remains highly stable when exposed to severe heat, oxidation, and shearing conditions to allow for extended drain intervals. It has been approved as an alternative for Eaton Roadranger and Rockwell Extended Warranty in transmissions and meets and/or exceeds the requirements of API GL-1, MIL-L-2104C, and MIL-L-46152B. It is not to be used when API GL-5 is specified.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exceptional anti-foam protection.
- Enhanced anti-rust properties.
- Excellent low-temperature properties.
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Formulated with a high viscosity index for enhanced stability across a wider temperature range.
- Good seal compatibility.
- Excellent protection from corrosion of yellow metals.
- Unsurpassed component protection.