Archer Gold Lubri-Plex Semi-Synthetic #2 is an NLGI CG-LB certified calcium sulfonate complex thickened grease formulated with a semi-synthetic base oil blend. Its EP and AW additive system improves the functionality of the grease under changing lubrication conditions. The over-based thickener structure is one of the main distinguishing features compared to other thickener systems, which allows rapid neutralization of any acidic type corrosive contaminants.
Archer Gold Lubri-Plex Semi-Synthetic #2 provides exceptional mechanical stability; very high load carrying capability; excellent resistance to water, oxidation, and corrosion resistance; and outstanding performance in a wide range of temperatures. This grease also portrays excellent pumpability and low-torque requirements for cold starts, making it suitable for low-temperature applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Meets NLGI GC-LB performance criteria
- Calcium sulfonate complex thickener grease formulated with a semi-synthetic base oil blend.
- Enhanced AW/EP performance.
- Provides improved resistance against oxidation.
- Improved rust protection performance.
- Higher film strength at elevated temperatures.
- Increased load-carrying capability.
- Superior film strength and corrosion protection characteristics.
- Extends bearing life under extreme load conditions.
- Improved low-temperature working characteristics.
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Always store tubes upright in a clean, cool, and dry place
- Store in a protected area with ambient temperatures between 32 and 86F
- Keep container covered when not in use
- Avoid prolonged storage
- Depressurize and clean grease gun when leaving grease in the gun
- Always use clean equipment