Archer Gold Full Synthetic 5W-40 is an API CK-4/SN heavy-duty diesel engine oil. It is formulated to exceed performance-level requirements of API CK-4/SN and OEM standards. Engineered with advanced technology, Archer Gold Full Synthetic 5W-40 surpasses the higher-performance demands of modern engines equipped with advanced emission-control technology and exceeds API CK-4/SN requirements.
Fully backward compatible to protect older engines as well, it withstands the stress of heat, soot, and acids to help prevent deposits, corrosion, and wear, outperforming conventional SAE 15W-40 oils. Archer Gold Full Synthetic 5W-40 enables fleets to capture significant long-term cost efficiencies while maximizing equipment performance and protection.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Specially formulated to meet the requirements of EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filters), and DOC (Diesel Oxidation Catalysts) equipped engines, as well as enhance the performance and durability of older engines.
- Industry-leading shear stability maintains viscosity in support of extended drain intervals.*
- Enhanced aeration control protects against air, foam, and bubbles to help maintain the integrity of the oil for proper film protection.
- Excellent oxidation protection at higher temperatures.
- Provides exceptional oil consumption control which will lower oil costs due to less make-up oil during operation.
- Formulated to provide superior soot control for protection against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening.
- Excellent cold-temperature performance.
- Long-lasting TBN (total base number) to neutralize acids and guard against corrosive wear.
*Always utilize use oil analysis if looking to extend drain intervals.