Archer Chain and Cable is a moly containing lubricant that protects parts which are exposed to harmful or corrosive elements. It lubricates and penetrates well to protect against friction and wear.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Thick foam clings to vertical surfaces.
• As foam breaks down, product penetrates wire ropes, links and roller mechanisms.
• Provides resistance to wear.
• Extreme pressure capability.
• Will not break down under high temperatures.
• Forms a protective rust barrier.
APPLICATIONS & USES
Recommended for use in extreme temperature environments. For use on gears, chains, cables, sprockets, power drive hoists, motorcycles, bicycles, chain saws, wire ropes, link and roller assemblies, material handling equipment, road and construction machinery.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before using.
Spray 8 to 10 inches from surface.
Allow to penetrate.
Second coat gives additional protection.